Sunday, March 4, 2012

Counting down

2 months and 5 days.  That's how long I have left until I graduate from Nursing school...not that I'm counting or anything.  What an adventure!  I clearly remember those beginning moments and thinking how far away 2 years looked.  But here I am.  Many late nights, dosage calculations, medication sheets, pathophysiology write-ups, nursing care plans, body fluid stories, and patient connections later looking back and wondering where the time went.  I am so thankful the time has gone quickly, now the stress of searching for and getting a job looms. 

I know God has a plan for where he wants me to go on this road so I will follow and see where he leads.  A dear nursing school friend of mine helps me remember that God has a plan and a future me.  The position he wants me in will come about, the people he wants me to serve will appear, and the place I find myself in will be where my ministry will take place.  I'm not scared, I'm not even that worried.  I know my God is trustworthy and interested in my welfare. 

Lord God, please continue to guide me.  Make evident your way for my career and life.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment