Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The end is near...

I'm getting ready to head to my last official clinical day for this semester.  When I look back to August 30th and the craziness that was the first day of school, I can't believe how fast the time has flown.  I've gained skills, knowledge, a new way of going to college, some new dear friends, and a new profession.  I've met and worked with great health professionals, examples whose steps I would like to follow in.  I remember praying before the semester started, "Lord somehow get me through".  Wow has he delivered!  Of course in ways I would never expect and not without doubts and desperation along the way. 

There are still a couple big hurdles before I'm finally done, but I'm confident he will see me through these as well.  Thank you Lord for your provision and guidance!

No comments:

Post a Comment