Monday, October 4, 2010

Experiences...

 As I walk out into the dawn and see the glowing sky, I am reminded of God as the Great Artist!  We try to take pictures of sunrise and sunset, we try to duplicate the beauty in paintings and drawings, we strive to hold on to the memory of beautiful moments.  Yet a glowing dawn is not fully experienced by looking at a picture.  We must breath the fresh morning air, respond to the moisture in the air, allow the growing brilliancy of the sun to wake our minds and hearts, hear the joyful morning songs of birds, to marvel in the beauty of creation and the Creator! 

Lord God let me marvel at the people you have created just as I marvel at nature!  Let me see your presence and artistic touch in every encounter, in every moment of care given, in every decision and action with the people you have called me to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment